Located just minutes from downtown, The Winston Golf Club is easily accessible from Deerfoot Trail and 16th Avenue North. The Winston is a beautiful and convenient choice for your corporate golf tournament.
The Winston's tournament package offers a wide range of options to create an enjoyable and memorable experience for every participant.
The championship 18-hole golf course plays from 5,401 yards up to 7,037 yards with a choice of four sets of tees. The course features beautiful mature trees, water hazards and many well-placed sand and grass bunkers.
COURSE RATING AND SLOPE:
Men's Rating: Black 74.3, Blue 71.6, White 69.5
Men's Slope: Black 130, Blue 128, White 125
Ladies Rating: White 75.0, Red 72.1
Ladies Slope: White 140, Red 126
The tournament package includes:
- Green fees and power cart fees
- $20/player credit – redeemable for gift certificates, tee gifts, or prizes purchased from the Golf Shop
- $35/player food credit
- $2,000 of Hole-in-One insurance for each of the four par 3’s. Any player scoring a hole-in-one will receive a Winston Golf Shop $2,000 credit. MINIMUM YARDAGES: 150 for Men; 120 for Women.
- Use of our practice facilities 90 minutes prior to your event start time. Facilities include: driving range, putting greens and short game area.
- Cart staging with sponsor logos, player signs and scorecards.
- Registration setup.
- Setup of all on-course and banquet requirements for the event, including prize or auction table arrangements.
- Electronic score keeping complete with scoreboard display and visual presentation.
- One banquet room for food & beverage service prior to the shotgun start as well as one banquet room afterwards for the tournament banquet.
- On-course hole competition preparation with tournament and sponsor logos.
A Winston Tournament Manager will assist you with your tournament's specific needs/requirements. They will work with you from the first planning session right through to the closing presentations, and can help with:
If you would like more information, please contact Scott Anderson, Head Golf Professional, by email or phone at 403-984-1701.