The Winston has 3 state of the art golf simulators that are available from November through March. We are open Tuesday through Saturday 10AM - 9PM and are closed Sunday and Monday.
Non-members may book a simulator for one hour online. If you would like to book more than 1 hour on a simulator, please call the Golf Shop. The simulators are $40+gst per hour.
How to Book:
- Use the "Book a Simulator" button on this page or call the Golf Shop
- Members - 7 days
- Public – 4 days
- Tee Sheet opens at 10:00am for bookings
Length of Booking:
The three Sims will be available to book on an hourly basis up to a maximum of 3 hours.
We recommend the following booking times:
- 1 golfer 18 holes or practice time - 1 hour
- 2 golfers 18 holes - 2 hours
- 3 to 4 golfers 18 holes - 3 hours
Clean shoes must be worn while using the SIMS
Pay for Use - $40 / hour
The Golf Simulators at CLUB W are open Tuesday through Saturday form 10 am to 9 pm. Our Sims can be booked for up to 3 hours we allow for up to 6 players per sim. To Book please call 403-984-1700
*Closed Sunday and Monday
10 Hour Punch Pass - $360
Pre-purchase 10 hours of Sim time. These physical cards are punched at each use and can be transferred to anyone. Hours are eligible to be redeemed any time during regular business hours. Hours do not expire and are not applicable to league play.
30 Hours Punch Pass - $750
Pre-purchase 30 hours of Sim time. These physical cards are punched at each use and can be transferred to anyone. Hours are eligible to be redeemed any time during regular business hours. Hours do not expire and are not applicable to league play.
Sim Membership - $1495
Purchase a Sim Membership and play as much as you would like all Winter. Max 3 Hours of play per day, Valid from Nov 4th until March 31st . Not Applicable for League Play
Corporate / Advanced Bookings - $1195
Pre book our sims all winter. This corporate package includes 3 Hours of Sim time per week, and advanced booking for the same starting time each week. Times can be booked Tuesday through Friday and are eligible to be booked from 10 am to 5 pm.
For more information on Simulator Rates and package please call or email Cameron Latimer, 403-984-1700, email@example.com
Food & Beverage:
- Food and Beverage service will be available from 10am to 8pm with the kitchen closing at 8pm.
- The Sims are located in the Imperial Dining Room.
1. Abu Dhabi Golf Club
4. Asiana Country Club East Course
5. Brae Burn Country Club
7. Cedar Valley
8. Cobble Beach Golf Links
9. Coeur d'Alene
10. Cog Hill
11. Colonial Country Club
13. Copperhead at Rattlesnake Golf Club
14. Doral Blue Monster
15. Essex Country Club
16. Flint Hills
17. Flushing Valley Golf Club
18. French Lick Dye
19. Glen Abbey Golf Club
20. Hanauma Cliffs
21. Innisbrook Resort - Island Course
25. La Tempete
26. Longleaf Golf & Family Club
27. Lora Bay Golf Club
28. Marina Bay Golf Course
29. Maryland National Golf Club
34. PB Dye Golf Club
35. Penn State Blue Course
36. Pitch N Putt
37. Prairie Dunes
38. Prestwick Country Club
39. Quail Hollow
40. Quarry at Giants Ridge
41. Real Club Valderrama
42. Rollandia Golf Center
43. Royal Birkdale Golf Club
44. Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club
45. Royal Troon
46. Spring City Mountain Course
47. Sunningdale Country Club
48. The Pete Dye River Course
49. Wentworth West Course
50. Westchester Country Club
F A Qs
- How do I check-in?
- A Winston Staff member will meet you in the Imperial Dining Room.
- Will I have to set the computer and Sim up for practice and play?
- No, a Winston Staff member will assist you in getting set up for each booking.
- Will I be able to access club storage?
- Unfortunately, members will not be able to access club storage during the winter months for Sim use. Please take your clubs home with you.
- Why do we need clean shoes, clubs, and golf balls?
- Soiled equipment will dirty the screen and potentially damage the Sim.
- How are members charged?
- A Winston Staff member will charge the primary in the booking. If you wish to split the charges among the golfers in your group, please let a staff member know at time of check-in.
- Can we get fit for new product or demo clubs this winter?
- Yes, please speak with Golf Professional about booking a fitting with the newest product available.
- Are there leagues to sign up for?
- At this time there are no organized leagues - stay tuned!
- Can members bring guests?
- Yes, you may bring guests.
- What happens if I am not finished my round of golf before the booked time?
- If there is nobody booked after you, you may add time to your booking. If there is another booking, you will be restricted to your originally booked time.
- What's the cancellation policy?
- Same as in-season; 4 hours in advance.
- Due to scheduling, you may be moved to a different Sim other than originally booked to allow Sim booking optimization.